These are a great alternative to potato fries! They’re healthier, vegan and taste delicious!
-Spice of your choice, Choose from cinnamon, Paprika, Moroccan, cumin, parsley, pink salt, chilli or just plain
-Coconut Oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Cut the pumpkin in half, lengthwise, and remove all seeds.
3. Use a potato peeler to remove pumpkin skin.
4. Using a very sharp knife, cut pumpkin into 5-10cm thick strips to resemble french fries.
5. Using the spice mix of your choice, coat the pumpkin strips.
6. Spray with a little coconut oil spray
7. Bake in oven for about 30-40mins until cooked. Time can vary
8. Let rest on baking paper