Give these delicious vegan Anzac cookies a try! 😋 They not only taste great but are quick and easy to make too!
-1 cup rolled oats
-3/4 cup desiccated coconut
-3/4 cup of raw sugar
-1 cup plain flour
-100g of coconut oil melted
-1 tbsp of maple syrup
-1/2 tsp bicarb soda
-3 Tbsp boiling water
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a bowl mix the oats, sugar, coconut and flour.
3. In a separate bowl mix the baking soda and boiling water. Add in the coconut oil and maple syrup and pour into the flour and oats.
4. Mix together and form 12-14 cookies.
5. Cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown at 180degrees Celsius.
Recipe courtesy of @healthyfrenchwife